Our goal is to offer your lacrosse athletes a variety of opportunities to learn the game, we wanted to give you a detailed synopsis on what we have planned for 2018 winter, spring, and fall:
Overview of 2018 Girls High School
Fall Ball 2018 9th-12th grade
Season: September-mid October
Philosophy: Fun based skills clinics
Practice: 2x per week with season ending game day.
Format: Skills based, group stations, individualized attention
Coaches: Molly Pickall, Hannah Jaicks, Aly Ridgway and Catherine Schmidt.
Registration: Now open via Sports Engine- see link below
Spring Kick-off Clinic 2018
Dates: February 24-25, 2018
Location: CJMS 10AM-4PM and SMS 10AM-1PM
Philosophy: Spring season preparation
Format: Advanced drills, group stations, individualized attention
Coaches: Catherine Schmidt and Lauren Schmidt
Registration: Registration is open. Link to registration.
Fee: $125 per player
Pre-Season Training at The Pitt 2018
Dates: January 23-February 15, 2018 Tues/Thurs 6pm-7pm
Location: The Pitt
Philosophy: Increase speed, agility, gain strength and injury prevention.
Coaches: The Pitt Staff
Registration: Email Coach Molly
. Session limited to first 20 players.
Fee: $160 per player playable to The Pitt
Spring and Summer Season
Season: February 20-June 3
Philosophy: All skill levels are welcome with a concentration on improving skills, building confidence on and off the field, instilling the importance of team, integrity and community, and nurturing a passion for the game as a competitive MLA program
Pitt Training: Included in Spring registration fee is 5 team training sessions at the Pitt.
Spring Competition/Games: Game are scheduled through the Montana High School Lacrosse Association (MHSLA) as well as the Jackson Hole Jamboree:
- March 30th – Great Falls
- April 7th – Billings
- April 14th – Missoula
- April 21st – Bozeman
- April 28th – Missoula
- May 5th – Helena
- May 12th/13th – Jackson Hole, WY
- May 19th/20th – State Tournament
Varsity and Junior Varsity
Practice: Teams will practice 4 times per week
Competition/Games: Girls will participate in 19-22 games scheduled through the Montana Lacrosse Association (MLA) as well as the Jackson Hole Jamboree:
Format: 12v12 including goalie on a full field with full check
Coaches: Molly, Head Coach
Hannah, Assistant Coach
Aly, Assistant Coach
Registration: Opened November 3, 2017 (link to registration) and will close January 15
- $530 payable to Bozeman Lacrosse - This includes $20 directly earmarked to the Bozeman Sports Park Foundation for the future of our fields in Bozeman. For more information please visit bozemansportsparks.org.
Other fees which are not included:
- $30 Registration with US Lacrosse which is required for all players.
- $79 Uniforms cost which includes a logoed reversible game jersey, skort and optional custom socks. Uniforms will be for each athlete to keep and can be used for multiple years. Uniforms need to be ordered by January 15, through Universal Athletics by clicking here