Player & Family Information
• No full scholarships
• 25%, 50%, 75% of registration fee given based upon need
• Applied for in advance or upon registration
• Scholarship process carried out by President
To be eligible for a scholarship, a youth must:
Qualify for or be currently receiving assistance from one or more of the programs listed below:
• Free or reduced school lunch
• Aid for dependent children
• Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
• Foster care
• Healthy Montana Kids Plan
Meet each of the criteria listed below:
• Live in Gallatin County or the City of Bozeman
• Be enrolled in school (1st grade through 12th grade)
• Commit to attend a minimum of 80% of scheduled practices and games
• Not be currently served by an existing or alternate scholarship or fee waiver program
1. Application for scholarship must be submitted by a parent or legal guardian of youth player. Application can be downloaded from Documents tab.
2. Fill out and submit application either in advance of registration deadlines or upon registration for designated spring or fall season/session.
3. Submit application electronically to
or send by mail to GVLL, PO Box 472, Bozeman, MT 59771.
SCHOLARSHIP FORM CAN BE FOUND HERE.